Seven things I am happy about today:
- When I woke up this morning, my wife was spooning me.
- I refilled my birdfeeder, which hangs just outside my window, and my backyard is filled with birds.
- One of the birds, a cute little finch, has been hopping from the birdfeeder to the window ledge, and looking in at me all day long.
- My cat, Biko, keeps hopping up on the couch, and staring at the bird, who doesn’t fly away!
- I installed a new microphone, and recorded some cool dialogue for the newest installment of Farkman!
- I’m this close to finishing up the last installment of SpongeBob Vega$ Pants.
- When I came home from work late Thursday night, Nolan was obviously happy to see me, and he kept climbing up onto my back, following me around the house, talking to me about all the things he did during the day, and telling me that he loves me.
And, a Thought for Today:
“Peace starts within each one of us. When we have inner peace, we can be at peace with those around us.”