Here is Radio Free Burrito Episode Six, as the great ten-minutes-per day experiment moves on to day two. I’ve already figured out that ten minutes is just not enough time for a long-winded, tangent-prone guy like myself, so I don’t know if trading off manageable time for more content is really worth it. We’ll find out in a few days, I guess.
Thank you so much to everyone who has sent in logos! Holy crap, you are a talented bunch of people. I’m going to try on lots of different ones this week, send them all out on dates with the Crushinator, and figure out which logo will be permanent via a reality tv show in the coming weeks. If you haven’t sent your logo idea in, please don’t feel like you missed the boat; I’d still love to see what you guys come up with, and there’s a very good chance I’ll be able to use more than one logo for different things.
- I am a moran. I know it’s episode six, but I say "This is episode seven" at the beginning. Numbers, like math, are hard. I blame it on the date, the rain, and a bad spot of corned beef.
- The website I talked about is ChangeThis.com.
- My tune is called Heroes, and it was created in GarageBand. I may release it on its own at some point in the future.
- As I mentioned near the end of the show, I’ll be offering a signed, limited edition chapbook preview of a few stories from Do You Want Kids With That at the convention this weekend. If I have any left over after the show, I’ll sell whatever’s left through my blog.
- The intro music is Atomic, by Blondie.
- Comments can be sent to podcast at wil wheaton dot net, questions can be sent to ask at wil wheaton dot net. Please use a descriptive subject line.
- The image I chose for this show was sent to me by WWdN:iX reader Chuck, from airbrushmypic.com.
- Radio Free Burrito is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
- This episode is 10:19 and weighs in at 4.4 MB.
Anyway, here it is. Your feedback is always appreciated, and thanks for listening.
Update: Torrent Master Brian says:
Here’s Episode 6? (You start off by saying Ep 7)
Low (mono, VBR bit rate range 0-24, 1.8 megs):
Mirror for the Low..
Thanks, Brian! And thanks for pointing out my lameness on the numbering. I’ve updated the show notes accordingly.