Holy crap! It's time for Memories of the Futurecast.
Memories of the Future, Volume One, covers the first 13 episodes of TNG, so each week, I'm choosing something from one episode, and performing an excerpt for you. It will mostly be from the synopses, which is where I think the real humor of the book lives, but from time to time, I may work in some things from the other parts.
Three important things:
- This does not mean the book comes out in 13 weeks. It comes out much sooner than that. In fact, it is available right now! Woo!
- These are not excerpted from an audiobook. These are recorded specifically for this podcast. I'm not sure if I'll do a full-length audiobook, yet, but I'm open to the idea.
- Did I mention that you can get your very own copy of Memories of the Future, Volume One, right now, for $19.87, or as a $10 DRM-free PDF? Okay, just checking.
- The Memories of the Futurecast works hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag. You have been warned.
- This week's theme music is Down on the River By The Sugarplant, from Mike Doughty.
- Mike Doughty is on Twitter, you know, and if you want to get his new record Sad Man Happy Man(OMG GET IT FERREALZ) you can find it at Amazon, among other places.
- This week, I dish out some JUSTICE, y'all. Don't listen to this one around the kids, unless you're ready to have The Talk with them, ifyaknowhatimean.
- Why, yes, I did toss up some new artwork this week. Thanks for noticing.
- As promised, here's a link that will direct you to a full, live performance.
- I don't think I said thank you enough in the podcast, so, just to be sure I was clear: Seriously, guys, thank you for your support with Memories of the Future.
- Memories of the Futurecast wants the Three Worf Moon Shirt.
- Memories of the Futurecast snores when it sleeps in the sun by the couch.
- Memories of the Futurecast wants you to add your own pictures to Wheaton's Books In The Wild at Flickr.
- Memories of the Futurecast puts the lotion on its skin.
- Memories of the Futurecast is 28.8 MB.
- Memories of the Futurecast starts on page 74. But, seriously, good luck following along.
- Memories of the Futurecast is 30 minutes long.
Ready?! Okay, then! Set your phasers to: Download Memories of the Futurecast episode eight
Buy your own copy of Memories of the Future, Volume One. It's just $19.87 for a print version, or $10 for the DRM-free PDF.