Memories of the Future, Volume One, covers the first 13 episodes of TNG, so each week, I'm choosing something from one episode, and performing an excerpt for you. It will mostly be from the synopses, which is where I think the real humor of the book lives, but from time to time, I may work in some things from the other parts.
Two important things:
- This does not mean the book comes out in 13 weeks. It comes out much sooner than that. In fact, it comes out October 13th. Nyahh.
- These are not excerpted from an audiobook. These are recorded specifically for this podcast. I'm not sure if I'll do a full-length audiobook, yet, but I'm open to the idea.
- The Memories of the Futurecast works hard to earn its [EXPLICIT] tag. You have been warned.
- The theme music for this show is from Jive Ass Sleepers' album Gettin' Down to Business. The track is called Private Eye.
- I think this show is a little quiet. I think I know why, but it's too late to do anything about it.
- Yeah, I mixed the music near the 6:40 mark poorly. You didn't miss anything, though. Aren't you glad you're not paying for this?
- This week, it's The Last Outpost! Yes, the introduction of the most intriguing enemy ever, plus Chinese Fingercuffs! There may be technobabble. You have been warned a second time about something unrelated to the naughty bits.
- Memories of the Futurecast is loooooong this week: almost 25 minutes.
- Memories of the Futurecast is tubby this week: almost 12MB.
- Memories of the Futurecast congratulates the Dodgers on winning the NL West, despite doing their very best not to over the last two weeks.
- Memories of the Futurecast is not just another mouth in the lipstick vogue.
- Memories of the Futurecast promises not to bug you to follow it on Twitter.
- Memories of the Futurecast isn't even on Twitter.
- Memories of the Futurecast misses HOBO DARKSEID on Twitter.
- Memories of the Futurecast is done talking about Twitter.
- Memories of the Futurecast wishes Garageband would hurry up and mix the damn show so we can post it and stop adding to this list, already.
(It used to say Four, because I had a temporary case of the stupids. I fixed it, though.)