Today, I present to you, the faceless internet monkey, a short collection of news items featuring me, or my friends.
Enjoy them in moderation. (+1, Interesting…I hope):
- My good friend Seth Wiley, genius director of the award-winning film “The Good Things,” featuring yours truly, is the focus of a really cool story in today’s LA Times. (May require annoying registration.)
- Another film that I’m in and I’m extremely proud of, Jane White Is Sick And Twisted, was recently entered into the Melbourne Underground Film Festival, along with about 80 other films. The festival awards 12 prizes, and Jane took home 2 of them: The Special Jury Prize, and Best Actor: Wil Wheaton. (!)
- This Thursday, you can watch me on TechTV’s The Screen Savers, before I head into the DNA Lounge in San Francisco to defend your right to free speech and parody on the Internet as I go toe to toe with Barney in a celebrity boxing match brought to you by the Electronic Frontier Foundation’s Chilling Effects project.
- My friend The Dave at KWOD 106.5 in the land of Muscle Cars, Mullets and Tank Tops is spending the next week living on a mountain (sort of) to raise money for Chicks In Crisis.
- All these damn links mean that this entry has taken longer to write than “The Trade,” and all three parts of “The Wesley Dialogues.”
- I’m helping my dad auction off this spiffy Elvis thing he has on eBay. Look for the link tomorrow.
- I decided today that my birthday present to myself will be a Magellan Meridian Platinum GPSr.
- I am now going to have a romantic dinner with my wife.
- So there.